Thursday, November 26, 2020

My Thanks

 Happy Thanksgiving!

A lot of people rebel against Thanksgiving.  I like to think of Thanksgiving as a time to give thanks and show gratitude for all that I've been given and experienced this year.  

For example, even though Covid has been a major pain in all our lives this year, I have been able to finally realize two dreams.  The first, I published my first story earlier this year.  With the release of Into the Den, I've now published three.  The second, I finally started that vegetable garden.  Had a lot of failures and disappointments but I've had some successes as well.  

I am so thankful for all those who have supported me and pushed me to do this.  I am thankful to the haters and the critics.  I am thankful for the readers and writers who have shared their thoughts, insights, and knowledge with me.  I am thankful just to be here and be able to share my stories with people out there.  


Happy Thanksgiving and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment